Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Can Crusher Overall - Baylie







These are photos of the finished project I had completed recently called the can crusher. I had learnt skills like how to MIG weld and also gas weld, I had also learnt how to use the lathe. There are a lot of things I can improve such as my welding skill because my welds looked off at some parts. I had also MIG welded the endplate because of the issues of the gas welder that someone had tampered with. Overall it was a great project and it can show off your skills really well. I had a lot of fun doing it and I would like to see myself use these skills in the future.

2 comments:

  1. you blog is looking good but you could do a bit of a write up before you finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needs more info and pic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.