Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Balancing Toy
Term 1

Week 1/2 - Health and safety
We learnt about what gear to use in the workshop and what its for.
Everyone got showed how to use every dangerous tool safely and what problems it could cause you. 
Week 3
This was the time that everyone started doing physical work so half the class was doing the balance and the other half were doing the base.
The balance was measured 50mm x 80mm and the base was 20mm x 100mm.
Once they were cut out I had to file and clean the balance
(I done the balance)
Week 4
Once I done cutting out, filing the sides straight and cleaned the balance I put engineers blue on.
Once I put engineers blue I marked out my balance shape and checked it it fits and I glued it on.
I had my balance ready to cut at the bane saw  

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.